FACIAL FAT TRANSFER
Facial Fat Transfer is a natural solution to change face shape. Fat is extracted from your body (abdomen or thighs) through “Vaser Liposuction” process. Extracted fat will undergo separation process and to select only healthy fat cells and platelet rich plasma. This gives a better result than fat from other sources therefore there will not cause any allergic reaction. The patient fat will then transfer to areas of the face where volume is needed.
Stem Cell from Fat Transfer
By using stem cell from fat for a Facial Fat Transfer procedure, this will add volume to the face and will give long-lasting natural look without any risk of allergies.
PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma) from patient own blood
PRP is a medical innovation which uses the patient’s own blood to solve skin problems. The platelets contain very high concentration of growth factor. When the plates injected into the body, they will act as a stimulant for cells to grow faster than usual. PRP then will repair damaged skin and make skin to look brighter which will result in a younger looking skin.
Fat Stem Cells, which are hidden in fat, when injected into various position on face and body, these cells will repair old cells around the area where fat transfer is performed. The injected fat can decompose by itself. Injected fat will remain approximately 60-80% after the fat transfer procedure. The result is depending on the post-treatment care and condition of fat cells.
Before starting a FAT TRANFER procedure, extracted fat must undergo through various complex procedure which is difficult to control the amount of fat cells for each procedure.
Masterpiece Hospital has a team of specialized plastic surgeons with over 15 years of experience in plastic surgery, including services that meet international standards. Masterpiece Hospital also has doctors with experience in liposuction and facial restructuring who emphasizes the result of the face of the patients. Doctors will ensure result to give you natural beautiful look along with guaranteeing safety throughout the surgery and after the surgery for those who receive treatments.
Candidate for Facial Fat Transfer
Fat Transfer is suitable for people who have facial problems or an asymmetrical face. The advantage fat transfer is to correct defects on the face and body proportions. Fat Transfer will make the face looks natural, brighter, firmer and younger.
Fat Transfer procedures
Fat Transfer procedure can be explained into 2 steps.
Patients must undergo liposuction procedure in areas where fat accumulation is sufficient. Most common areas are abdomen, upper arms and thighs. The doctor will evaluate appropriate area and will use liposuction technique without destroying the fat cells.
Extracted fat will undergo separation process and selected only healthy fat cells. Then prepare selected fat for Fat Transfer procedure to be transferred back into selected area.
How long will Facial Fat Transfer last??
In general, there may be some dissolute of FAT. The result depends on how patients take care of the facial area. If the weight drops quickly or encounter any illness, this may cause the fat cells to decrease.
FAT TRANSFER by MASTERPIECE
“Instantly see the result of a new sweet younger face and doesn’t feel any pain”
Advantage of Facial Fat transfer at Masterpiece Hospital
- Long lasting result. Help correct facial or an asymmetrical face problem.
- Add volume and dimension to the face.
- Get natural result and can help stimulate collagen under the skin.
- Increase skin firmness and promote younger looking skin and also reduce wrinkles.
- Little or no swelling after surgery and short recover time.
PREPARING FOR SURGERY
- Inform information to the surgeon if there is a chronic disease, drug allergy history, surgical history, medication history, food allergies, or other allergies (If you have medical records from the hospital. Should bring in consultants) before the surgical booked date.
- Patients who received fibrinolysis and drugs which affect blood clottings, such as aspirin, Coumadin, Plavix or analgesic NSAID group such as Voltaren, Brufen, other medicines, or etc. The patients should consult the surgeon before the surgery or before the surgical booked dates.
- Refrain taking various kinds of vitamin supplements, such as vitamin E, fish oil, grape seed, ginseng, ginkgo leaves, etc. The patient has to quit for at least 1 month before receiving the operation.
- Wash hair thoroughly before the surgical day and do not wear any makeup. Avoid wearing contact lenses on the day of surgery. If you have vision problems, wear glasses instead.
- Avoid wearing all kinds of jewelry such as earrings, necklace, rings in the day of surgery. (If it cannot take off, please inform the staff to know)
- Abstain from smoking for at least 4 week.