Beautiful Lip will add a personal charm to you and make you look more attractive.
A thick lip or a large size lip may create self-confidence problem for both men and women, therefore, they don’t want to go out for socialize and meet people.
Masterpiece Hospital can help you gain self-confidence with VIRGIN KISS LIP. VIRGIN KISS is a lip procedure will make both the upper and lower lip to be right proportion and put on a naturally smile on your face. VIRGIN KISS also add a charm to your lips and face. Other people will be charmed and mesmerized and your new lip.
VIRGIN KISS LIP
VIRGIN KISS LIP is to help reduce thick lips to become thinner. Virgin Kiss is popular among people who have very thick or abnormally large lip line. Today, the most popular lip shape is a soft-slim shape or wing-shaped mouth. The surgeon will remove some of the inner tissue. Local anesthesia is used to reduce pain during the procedure and then the doctor will use to cut off the excess lips.
The doctor then close the surgical wound and hides the scar inside the lips. This makes it impossible to see the scar when smiling. When the procedure is done, a patient can go home immediately after the surgery. The surgical wound may appear to be swell for approximately 1 week.
PREPARING FOR SURGERY
- Inform your doctor of your health condition, medical history or medical allergy or food allergy.
- In case of risk for immune deficiency and health condition affecting the wound healing and infection, inform your doctor of your medical allergy in order to avoid the risk.
- Consult the doctor before surgery if taking blood thinner or any medicines affecting blood coagulation.
- Stop taking vitamin and supplement e.g. Vitamin E, fish oil, grapeseed oil, ginkgo extract, ginseng extract, at least 1 month before surgery.
- No Alcohol 1-2 days before the surgery and 1 week after the surgery.
- No smoking at least 4 weeks before and after surgery as the chemicals in the cigarette affect the oxygen level in blood, resulting in slow healing or infection.
- Prepare your mind and do not be panic. There will be some swelling and bruising around the wounds and your face will be changed. Wound healing and getting used to new appearance take time. Wearing sunglasses after surgery is recommended.
POST OPERATIVE CARE
- Avoid eating foods that are hard or require chewing force.
- Cold compress to reduce any swelling.
- Drink water using a straw. Avoid drinking or eating foods that are hot or cold.
- Do not brush you teeth for 1 week. Frequently rinse your mouth with mouth wash, salt water or clean water
- Apply disinfectant wax to increase the moisture of the lips.
- Do not drink any alcohol and smoking at least 3 weeks after the surgery.
- Follow up appointment with a doctor within 1 week after the procedure and 4 weeks to follow up.