IPL (Intense Pulse Light) uses to stimulate, generate collagen and elastin under your skin. IPL can also have a subtle effect on fine wrinkles, large pores, rosacea and dilated capillaries.
WHAT WILL IPL TREATMENT HELP?
- Stimulate and generate collagen in skin.
- Tightening pore.
- Reduce blemishes.
- Reduce freckles and dark spot.
- IPL treatment must be done continuously for 2-4 weeks for a long-term result.
- Generally, after the first IPL treatment, patients will feel and see the skin tone looks evenly, tightens pores. Small wrinkles and dark spots are also gradually disappeared.
- IPL treatment can be continuously done monthly.
What will you feel during treatment?
- During treatment, many patients feel a warm, prickly sensation and dark sunglasses will also be used to protect eyes.
Instruction After Treatment
- Before the IPL treatment appointment, please avoid direct sunlight exposure for 1-2 days.
- Patients may see pinkish or reddish color around the treatment area. The red and pink color will disappear within 1-2 hours.
- After the treatment, patients should regularly put on moisturizing cream or lotion to moist and to protect skin.
- No recovering period after the treatment.