Facial Vaser Liposuction
Facial liposuction has become a common cosmetic procedure, either on its own or in conjunction with facelift or other facial procedures. It consists of the removal of unwanted fatty tissue with a cannula and vacuum device promoting and improving facial shape like jaw line or even using laser lipolysis approach.
Facial Liposuction surgeon will use Vaser Liposuction machine for take the fat out that is very popular technique in USA because around facial areas is very sensitive, So surgeons need to use Vaser which highly safe with surgeons experience to be done with less of swelling and bruise.
Vaser Liposuction is working by ultrasound wave for fats dissolve in deeply fat cells with a smooth vacuum that can remove fats without leaving any of cellulite and also can dissolve with high definition for painless during the operation. Avoiding in touch with any effect areas such as veins or nerves and reduce operation period.
Vaser Lipo is effective in removing unwanted fat from the body and creating a much more toned and sculpted figure. The procedure is pain-free, involves minimal downtime and produces results that compare to traditional liposuction, which tends to be far more invasive, uncomfortable and expensive.
Newest Innovation Vaser Liposuction 2.2 Liposuction machine with great potential by using ultrasound wave for fats dissolve in deeply fat cells with a smooth vacuum that can remove fats without leaving any of cellulite and also can dissolve with high definition for painless during the operation. Avoiding in touch with any effect areas such as veins or nerves and reduce operation period, Moreover have fat transfer system to keep steadiness of fats for doing fat transfer
Procession of Vaser liposuction
The Vaser Lipo system works by using a small probe to deliver low level ultrasonic vibrations to targeted fatty deposits & regions. This works to liquify fatty tissue which, once emulsified, gets naturally excreted by the body and also removed by purpose-designed aspiration cannulae.
- Hi- potential cellulite removal
- Less of bruise and swelling
- Better systematize
- Less of loose skin for better result
Who are suitable for being done facial liposuction?
- Suitable for patients that have age around 30 – 40 years old which their skin still good and flexible
- Suitable for patients that have excess fat in facial areas such as Lower cheek , Jawlines, double chin.
- Suitable for patients that have good flexible skin ( without saggy skin )
- In case that patients have saggy skin problem Liposuction might not enough recommended to do together with facelift for best result
Which area that we should do facial liposuction for making V shape?
Around lower part of face such as Lower face, Jaw lines, double chin. For do the operation patients need to consultation with doctor as a person
Advantages of using Vaser Liposuction:
- Minimal discomfort and downtime.
- Tissue-selective, targeting fat deposits only without damaging other body tissues.
- Minimal risk of bleeding, bruising and discomfort.
- Results in significant fat loss tighten loose skin and sculpt the body.
- Safe and effective procedure.
Facial Vaser Liposuction
Like all liposuction procedures, face liposuction will usually require a compression garment (especially the under chin area) which should be worn round the clock for at least 1 week following surgery. The compression garment facilitates better skin attachment and minimizes chances of fluid build-up. While the surgery is pretty minor, a certain amount of swelling for the first 2-3 days is to be expected so patients may actually look bigger than before surgery. It will take 1-2 weeks for most of the swelling to subside and at least 2-6 months for the full result to settle.
Preparing For Surgery
- STOP SMOKING: Smoking reduces circulation to the skin and inhibits the healing process.
- TAKE MULTIVITAMINS: Start taking multivitamins twice daily to improve your general health once you have scheduled your surgery.
- TAKE VITAMIN C: Start taking 500 mg of Vitamin C twice daily to promote healing.
- LIMIT VITAMIN E: Vitamin E increases the risk of bleeding, so limit your intake of Vitamin E to less than 400 mg per day.
- DO NOT TAKE ASPIRIN, ALIEVE, or IBUPROFEN: Stop taking medications containing aspirin or ibuprofen. Review the list of drugs containing aspirin and ibuprofen carefully. Such drugs can cause bleeding problems during and after surgery. Instead, use medications containing acetaminophen (such as Tylenol).
The Day Before Surgery:
- CONFIRM SURGERY TIME: We will call you to confirm the time of your surgery. If you are not going to be at home or at your office, please call us to confirm.
- PRESCRIPTIONS: Make sure that you have filled the prescriptions you were given and set the medications out to bring with you to the hospital.
- CLEANSING: The night before surgery, shower and wash the surgical areas with Dial soap. Make sure that you clean your naval (belly button) thoroughly.
- EATING AND DRINKING: Do not eat or drink anything after 12:00 midnight. This includes water.
- MEDICATIONS: If you take medication, confirm what you should take with doctor.
The Morning of Surgery:
- SPECIAL INFORMATION: Do not eat or drink anything! If you take a daily medication please confirm with Dr. Love or his nurse that you may take it with a sip of water the morning of surgery.
- ORAL HYGIENE: You may brush your teeth but do not swallow the water.
- CLEANSING: Shower and wash the surgical areas again with Dial soap.
- MAKE-UP: Please do not wear moisturizers, creams, lotions, or makeup.
- CLOTHING: Wear only comfortable, loose-fitting clothing that button or zips in the front. Remove hairpins, wigs, and jewelry. Please do not bring valuables with you.
- CHECK IN/PREPARATION: You should plan to arrive 1 hour and 30 minutes earlier than your scheduled surgery time. Patients under18 years old must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- You must have someone drive you home after surgery.
Specific Post-Operative Instructions : Liposuction
- ACTIVITY: Doctor will direct your activity. For the most part, extreme physical activity should be kept to a minimum up to 4 weeks. You may ask doctor when you may resume some of these activities.
- GARMENT: One garment will be provided in the cost of the surgery. This will be placed on in the operating room before you awake. If you would like to purchase an extra garment that can be done at the time of check-in at the Surgical Pavilion. The one you are currently wearing can be removed when showering. Any pads and dressings can be discarded at this time. Of note, when removing the girdle, a few patients have experienced a sense of light-headedness, dizziness or weakness. Just to be safe, you should have someone assist you with these procedures and if you become light-headed or develop any of these symptoms, lie down and put your feet up will help alleviate them.
- SHOWERING and BATHING: You may shower the 48 hours after surgery. Leave the adhesive strips (steri-strips) on your skin.
- EXERCISE: You may take gentle walks within a few days. Do not return to aerobic exercise for 3 weeks.
- SUTURES: The incision normally is covered with steri-strips; therefore, there is no special care needed. If you do not have steri-strips to the incision you should clean your suture line with half strength peroxide. You can dilute this with half water. You should apply a thin layer of Bacitracin or Neosporin ointment to the incision twice a day. Cover this with telfa and tape.
- EXPOSURE TO SUNLIGHT: Scars take at least one year to fade completely. During this time, you must protect them from the sun. Even though a bathing suit, a good deal of sunlight can reach the skin and cause damage. Wear a sunscreen with a skin-protection factor (SPF) of at least 15 at all times when in the sunshine. Be extremely careful if areas of your breast skin have reduced sensitivity.
- DRIVING: You may drive when driving does not cause pain. This usually occurs in 4 – 6 days if you have a car with power steering.
- REST: If you go home after surgery, it is imperative that you go home and rest. You should, however, get up at least every 8 hours and walk around your room or to and from other rooms within your house. There is a significant risk of developing blood clots in your lower legs when you go home and lay down for long periods of time.
- SWELLING and DISCOLORATION: Although your incisions are very small, the area of treatment from the surgical dissection is very extensive. Swelling and discoloration can be expected and varies among patients. This discoloration may last up to 2 to 4 weeks and the swelling may begin decreasing rapidly after 2 to 3 weeks, but can still be signed up to 6 weeks. You will notice a gradual decrease over the next 3 to 6
months with continued improvement of your operative results.
Longer Term Post-Operative Instructions
- ACTIVITY/SPORTS: We want you to avoid straining or any aerobic activity for at least 3 weeks after surgery. This is to avoid bleeding, bruising, and swelling. Do not resume strenuous exercise for 4 to 6 weeks. Dr. Love will give you clearance to increase your activities according to the progress of your recovery.
- DRIVING: You may resume driving when you feel you are able, but wait at least 2 days after surgery. Keep in mind that you must have full use of your reflexes. If pain will inhibit them, don’t drive!
- SEXUAL ACTIVITY: You may resume sexual activity as your body allows. Please reread Activity/Sports above and apply the same concept to the sexual activity.
- SUN EXPOSURE: If fresh scars are exposed to the sun, they will tend to become darker and take longer to fade. Sunscreen can help. Take extra care and precautions if the area operated on is slightly numb – you might not “feel” a sunburn developing!
- WORK: Follow whatever plan you and doctor have agreed upon.
Facial Vaser Liposuction