Celebrity Cheek is a cheek fat reduction procedure which can greatly and permanently improve your facial appearance to be slimmer. Fat cheeks may caused by excess fat in the lower cheeks, also called buccal fat pads collective. These fat under skin or large facial structure cause the face to look round or chubby which also cause the lost of confidence. Celebrity Cheek is not only gives a sculpted, youthful look but it’s also highlights the facial features makes the overall appearance more attractive.
- Buccal fat pad removal by using a Microscope which result in a small surgical incision
- Buccal fat pad removal by using an Endoscope which is a very small camera. This procedure will reduce the loss of blood during the procedure.
- Buccal fat pad removal by using a combination of both technologies, Microscope and Endoscope, which make the procedure to be very precise. The surgical wound will be very small and recuperating.
Who can benefit from Celebrity Cheek?
An individual who has plump cheeks with fat deposits, droopy cheeks, sagging jowls, and round face. A person must be at least 20 years old.
Open the incision in the upper wisdom teeth at the top of the molars and the cheek bulge. The incision is approximately 1 – 1.5 cm long then stitches the wound with dissolved silk. The procedure takes approximately 30 minutes. After the surgery, patients can continue with daily activity and don’t need to recover.
- Permanent results in improving facial shape
- Minor surgery and less loss of blood
- No swelling or outside scar
- No resting period and can continue with daily activity after the surgery.