Silicone implant with Megaderm (NOSE SURGERY)
alternative for rhinoplasty by beautifying the nose tip with Megaderm
Megaderm is a synthetic material made up of collagen. It is a piece of soft sponge-like scaffolding similar as a double cross back and forth of net. As well as facial structure, this encourages new cell grows on this net. New blood vessels grow and insert in the structure. It can be used to support the silicone to prevent the silicone coming out. For people who want to solve the problems of the nasal skin or adding new ones are needed to be longer. But thin nose skin or used to injecting substances such as fillers before.
Megaderm is consumed as high-class material. It is used widely in Korea, and it is alternative choices for people who would like to be done rhinoplasty.
The advantage of being done silicone implant with Megaderm is to prevent the silicone coming out. However, it depends on a surgeon’s assessment. The silicone implant with Megaderm procedure is better than being done silicone implant with ear cartilage, because there are no any incisions on ear areas.
The use of Megaderm, it is the most similar material as human tissues. This is the latest evolution of the surgery field. It has been approved by the FDA which is high safety. The Megaderm can be used to beautify in nose tip areas as patients desire.
The advantages of using Silicone implant with Megaderm
- A natural substance with high safety, it will not cause any infections or symptoms which are against the body
- A structure similar as human tissues, so it does not cause thin skin and silicone coming out
- A long-lasting natural nose shape
Megaderm is natural substance which is processed in Biotechnology to make chemical structure and synthetic structure as human tissues. The megaderm will be helped to stimulate natural tissue skin and it can be utilized to support tissues in medical procedures for instance surgeries, supporting tissues inside of nose areas, and etc.
Nose Magaderm Implant
PREPARATION BEFORE SURGERY
- Tell the doctor about the underlying disease. Medicines, surgery history, drug allergy history, food allergy history (If there is a medical record from the hospital Should be taken on the day of consultation as well) or inform before the surgery queue
- Patients who received blood clotting drugs And medications that affect blood clotting, such as aspirin, Coumadin, Plavix or NSAID painkillers, such as Voltaren, Brufen or other underlying disease drugs
- Do not eat vitamins, supplements of all kinds, such as vitamin E, fish oil, ginkgo leaves, grapeseed, ginseng, etc. must stop the drug at least 1 month.
- Should wash your hair thoroughly before surgery. And not makeup on the day of surgery Do not wear contact lenses on the day of surgery. If there are eye problems, wear eye glasses instead.
- Do not wear all kinds of jewelry, such as earrings, necklaces, rings, Jill on the body on the day of surgery. (If not removed, must inform the officer)
- Stop smoking at least 4 weeks before and after surgery. Because the substances in cigarettes reduce the amount of oxygen in the blood and destroy cells that will repair wound healing Resulting in reduced blood supply to the surgical area With the opportunity to allow the skin that is undergone hypoxia Causing the wound to heal slower than usual And the risk of infection
- Do not drink alcohol for 1-2 days before surgery. And continued for at least 1 week after surgery
- Before surgery Patients need to clean their fingernails and toenails thoroughly. Refrain from nail polish, pedicure and all nail extension.
- Prepare your mind to be ready. Should not be too excited And should know that after surgery, there will be swelling, bruising around the wound And face changes Or the body area of the surgery Which takes time to heal the wound or become familiar with the new image
POST OPERATIVE CARE
- Compress a cold cloth or ice bag for the first 1-3 days around the area where the nose tape is attached. (Do not hit the part with the tape.)
- After doing the nose for 24 – 48 hours, may feel a headache. Nasal pain Swelling around the face To take painkillers And have to take antibiotics as prescribed by the doctor
- The nose may be the most swollen for about 2-3 days. The wound can be removed from the plaster. Sheep can be removed at the end of 7 days by using warm water. Gently wipe and peel off gently.
- After the 7th day after removing the plaster To warm the swelling area
- After doing the nose for 3 days – 1 week, can go to work, but must avoid some activities that are highly exercised, such as running, swimming, having sex. Should avoid snot, rubbing the nose, bowing for a long time, lifting heavy objects
- In general, the nose will collapse, swell and enter for about 3 months or more, which will collapse about 60% in 1 week, collapse 80% in 1 month, collapse, swell and enter at 90% – 100% in 3 – 6 months
Nose Magaderm Implant