E-Matrix is an RF innovation for sublative which is the only technology proven to reduce moderate to provide solutions for acne scars or acne hole for all skin types.
The Sublative’s RF applicator is designed to distribute radiofrequency (RF) energy to the skin via gold multi-electrode pins. The array delivers RF energy to the skin by using Select Pulse Technology (special features which can adjust to dept of skin surface). The Microscopic zones of epidermis and dermis are thermally ablated in a grid over the skin surface, where non-ablated zones serve as a reservoir of cells that promote self-repair and rapid healing to stimulate the renewal of skin cells.
WHAT CAN E-MATRIX HELP WITH?
- Acne scarring (hole)
- Textural irregularities
- Saggy skin
- Tightens pores
- Scarring of skin
- The skin will naturally become smoother and more elastic within 2-4 weeks.
- 4-6 weeks spacing period between treatments.
What will you feel during treatment?
- During treatment, many patients feel a warm, prickly sensation. Topical anesthetic ointments and cooling are used to reduce unpleasant sensations during treatment.
Instruction After Treatment
- Immediately after the E-matrix treatment, Masterpiece Hospital staff will apply anti-allergic and put on mask for you.
- Postpone treatments or other laser treatments for 1-2 weeks, frequently or regularly put on moisturizing cream or lotion and sunblock with SPF 30 PA +++ and above to moist and to protect skin.
- Avoid direct sunlight exposure for 1-2 weeks. Wear a wide-brimmed hat when exposed to direct sunlight.
- If there are any skin flakes occurs after the procedure, do not scratch or taken them out, let them peel out on their own. Frequently apply moisturizing products to let flakes fall off easily (approximately 1 week, the skin flakes will come off)
- Make-up can be applied after 1-2 days. Avoid make-up which contains high acid content such as BHA, AHA and Retinoid for 1-2 weeks).
- No recovering period after the treatment.