Is a skin fillers in the class group of Hyaluronic acid (HA) which helps to increase volume to specific areas that need to fill up such as deep grooves and wrinkles around the face. Filler injections also helps to increase the volume at various points such as chin, under the eyes, groove, cheeks, fuller lips.
WHAT WILL FILLER TREATMENT HELP?
- Fills up the cheek groove in the case where the deep groove makes you look older.
- Fills up the chin, giving a longer chin and a beautiful shape chin.
- Fills up the under-eye area in the case of deep set eyes.
- Fills up the eyelid area in case of deep set eyes.
- Injections to enhance the forehead, creating convex and dimensions.
- Inject lips to make them fuller looking.
See immediate results, and will all set in within 1 week.[/gem_list]
What will you feel during treatment?
- In general, the doctor will apply anesthesia to the injection area. Filler injection does gives pain but when injecting, may feel the concentrated filler going in.
- Or in some cases, doctors may use anesthetic, which will hurt when injecting anesthesia. However you will net feel any pain when injecting the Filler.
Instruction After Treatment
- Refrain from exercise or to sweat a lot for the first 48 hours. Do not stay under direct hot sun as it may cause more redness at the injection area.
- After the injection, refrain from touching, petting, massage or mold the injection area, because these may affect the movement of the drug to an undesired locations.
- For the first 4 days after injection, drink plenty of water, because Filler is hygroscopic. Drinking plenty of water will cause Filler to last longer water helps to bind the Filler molecules, giving you a more natural look.
- Within the first 2 weeks, please avoid warm baths, steam or sauna, laser treatment or RF treatment.
- Avoid drinking alcohol for 2 days after injection.
- In the case of injection of filler to the lip area, avoid smoking, using the straw, and kissing for 2 days after injection.