PRP Therapy is considered a new science in aesthetic medicine. PRP helps regeneration of cells to reduce wrinkles. The result is to make you look younger. PRP is suitable for those who want to rejuvenate and repair the skin by using the patient’s blood to go under centrifugation process. The blood will be separated into layers and get the most concentrated platelets is called “PRP” or Platelet Rich Plasma.
The PRP contains a substance called “Growth Factor”, which stimulates the growth of Fibroblast cells that are responsible for creating collagen for making the face to look younger.
After the extracting process, PRP then mixed with natural substances such as Hyaluronic Acid or HA and injected back onto the desired point. The process will restoring collagen from the inside of skin and create new collagen. This will make wrinkles and deep grooves gradually fill from inside which is skin rejuvenation method by using natural mechanisms.
Normally skin problems tend to come with increasing age. That’s because the structure of the skin layers, which contain collagen and elastin, began to sag and deteriorate with time. PRP can help restore and help skin return to its natural state.
Advantage of PRP
- Repair and restore damaged skin.
- Makes the face more radiant and looking younger.
- Clearly see results for about 2 weeks after treatment and when continuous treatment, it will tighten the skin.
- Make skin smoother and softer.
- The result can last up to 12-15 months with 1-3 weeks per session in the process.
- Results may vary for individual on. Depends on the skin condition Age and post-operative care of patients
Preparation before PRP Treatment
- Individual with medical conditions or takes medication regularly should consult a doctor before receiving any treatment.
- Inform your doctor of your health condition, medical history or medical allergy or food allergy.
Post PRP Treatment
- Immediately can continue with daily routine activities.
- Cold compress or can take painkillers but must be NSAIDs
- Avoid applying nourishing creams that contain AHA or other whitening products.
- Avoid washing your face within the first 4-5 hours of treatment.
- Avoid facial massage, facial scrubs or heat, steam, sauna or direct sunlight.
- Avoid drinking alcohol and extreme activities and exercise.
- After treatment may have bruising And there are some slight swelling spots which will disappear on their own within 1-2 days.
- Can normally apply skin cream or moisturizer.