V-BEAM is a Pulsed Dye Laser with a wavelength of 595 nm with a built-in cooling system for enhanced accuracy. V-BEAM produces an intense and high precision laser beam but gentle on the skin. V-BEAM is known to be a very precise and effective treatment. V-BEAM can be used to helps reduce redness from post acne marks, broken capillaries, birthmarks, keloids and scars, as well as alleviating acne inflammation.
WHAT CAN V-BEAM HELP WITH?
- Redness from post acne marks
- Keloids and scars from surgery
- Birthmarks, Port wine strain, Hemangioma
- Removes broken capillaries from face and leg and reduce wrinkle
Period in seeing result?
- Within 1-2 weeks, redness will begin to fade. The duration and number of treatments depends on the application of the treatment. Generally, the course of V-BEAM treatment is 3-5 sessions and the spacing period is 2-4 weeks between treatment.
What will you feel during treatment?
- The feeling of a laser pulse can be described as slight stinging sensation for a patient who is sensitive to feeling. During the laser treatment, patient may feel soft and cool on the skin from the laser beam. In the treatment area, there will be bright light from laser and eye protection must be put on to protected eye from intense light in every session.
Instruction Before and After Treatment
- Avoid intense sunlight exposure or sunbathing for 14 days before appointment for the procedure.
- Frequently or regularly put on sunblock with SPF 60 PA +++ and above to protect skin.